Air Emissions Reporting
AquAeTer was retained by its client, an Alaska Native Corporation, to assist the US Navy with reporting for several air emissions sources on remote Adak Island, in the Aleutian Island chain, 1,200 miles southwest of Anchorage.
AquAeTer personnel collected and reviewed the inventory of emission sources and coordinated with the Alaska DEC with regard to reporting requirements. The emissions reports were prepared, submitted and accepted by the State. AquAeTer was commended, along with the Native Corporation, by the US Navy for the successful completion of the emissions reporting task.
AquAeTer provided the following services to its client for this sampling and reporting project:
- Review of Emissions Reporting Requirements
- Review of Emission Source Inventory
- Air Emissions Source Assessment
- Coordination with client and US Navy
- Air Emissions Reporting to State of Alaska