AquAeTer has prepared NEPA Screening and Reporting for over 5,000 communication tower sites from California to Washington D.C. This work has been completed for various clients for new towers and collocation projects.
AquAeTer assists with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) reviews and reporting in general accordance with the rules established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to implement NEPA (47 CFR 1.1301-1.1319). The FCC NEPA process is complex and we have extensive experience navigating the completion of FCC Forms to satisfy Section 106 requirements, biological assessments, and ecological assessments. We have worked on complex projects such as those that have required advanced historical surveys, national scenic trail impacts, wetland permitting and mitigation, stream assessments and permitting, and endangered species assessments.
AquAeTer provided the following services to its client for this sampling and reporting project:
- Phase I ESAs in accordance with ASTM E 1527-05
- NEPA Screening and Reporting;
- Consultation with the SHPO;
- Consultation with the THPO;
- Consultation with the Division of Archaeology; and
- Consultation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service