Our professionals are called upon to provide expertise and problem solving in many complex and potentially expensive problems (either from a capital expense or from a present-worth cost) that we find ourselves increasingly facing.
We operate as professional extensions of our clients’ staff, working closely with their technical staff, as well as, the required regulatory agencies, to find a solution, determine the resource potential, and design systems that will meet the regulatory requirements. We achieve this at an economical cost and with the future expenses known.
Our job is to provide the client with a solution that can be permitted by the regulatory authority and to minimize the footprint of their activities in a sustainable manner that considers the social, economic, and environmental implications of the solution.
Technical Director – Environmental Studies for Water, Air, and Soil, Air Emissions and Water Quality Modeling, Diffuser Designs, Remediation System Design and Implementation, Litigation Support
- M.E. Environmental Engineering, Vanderbilt University
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Tennessee
Operations Manager – Denver, CO Office
Technical Director - Sustainability, Hydrogeologic, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management Services
- M.S.E. Environmental Science and Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- B.S. Environmental Geology, Southern Methodist University
Operations Manager - Brentwood, TN Office
Technical Director - Contaminated Site Assessment and Remediation, Soil/Groundwater Investigations, Aquifer Testing.
- Ph.D. Geology and Hydrology, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- M.S. Geology, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- B.S. Geology, Guilford College, Greensboro, North Carolina
Technical Director - Remediation, Air Quality, Environmental Studies, and Wastewater Services
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee Space Institute
- M.S. Engineering, Union College, Schenectady
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Manhattan College
- B.S. Applied Mathematics, Siena College
Technical Director – Environmental Forensics, Litigation Support, Fate and Transport of Chemicals in the Environment, Risk Assessment, Chemical Release and Waste Site Remediation
- Ph.D. Theoretical Chemical Physics, The Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. Chemistry, Rockford College
AquAeTer Associate - Radioactive, Hazardous, & Solid Waste Management, Surface-Water/Ground-Water Hydrology
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., Applied Mathematics, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.E., Civil Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology